E red peppers e chives...
If you plan on kissing, make sure your kiss-ee eats this too. It's for garlic lovers!
You need (serves 2):
1/8 tsp red paper flakes
8 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
4 tbs olive oil
spaghetti for 2
2 tbs minced chives or 2 tbs chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1/3 of a red pepper that needed to get used up (optional but yummy)
1. Heat the oil on very low in a large cast-iron skillet (big enough to toss the pasta in later). Add the garlic and let it cook.
2. Meanwhile boil your water with lots of salt. When it's boiling, add your pasta.
3. Pour yourself a glass of wine and chop up your chives and/or parsley and/or peppers.
4. Wait for the garlic to get a bit brown on the edges. Hopefully this will correspond with your pasta being almost done. At this point, toss in your peppers and parsley/parsley substitute and the red pepper flakes.
5. When your pasta is done to your liking, drain it and toss with the oil etc. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!